Your Spouse Left You, What Next?
Divorce is difficult and very emotional process. Sadly, the emotion of the divorce sometimes can cloud an individual’s judgment, causing them to make irrational or hasty decisions, decisions that are later regretted. When the divorce is further complicated by custody related issues, the emotional stress can be almost unbearable. It is important that you hire an attorney like attorney Gavin Collier, who has been through the process many times Mr. Collier can help you make correct decisions, which will benefit you in the short and long term. If your spose tells you its over, you need to take certain steps to protect yourself. I have provided you with some helpful hints as follows:
1. Make sure you do not agree to a property distribution during an emotionally charged moment (argument, or discussion with the opposing party).
2. Make sure you seek the advice of your attorney before making any decision.
3. Do not sign anything until you have shown the document to your attorney.
4. If you want to keep the house, or stay in it… Don’t move out.
5. Make sure you protect your financial assets.
This is not intended as a substitute for legal advice and is opinion only. Seek the advice of an attorney if you have questions.